The School has arrangements with a number of software companies to provide free or significantly discounted software to its staff and students.
Technical support is not provided by the School for student installations of any these software packages.
In order to download most this software, you will need to be on the SCEM network (see either this link (for Windows users) or this link (for non-Windows users) for instructions on how to join the SCEM network when not on campus) and to enter your SCEM username and password when prompted. Note that some of these software package downloads are very large (5+ Gb), and it is strongly recommended that you download these packages using the School’s laboratories rather than via your ISP.
ISO Image Helpers – may be needed for some software packages
CES EduPack (Granta)
RORB (Runoff Routing Software)
UWS Library Supplied Software
- ArchiCAD Downloads
- Please read this before you install the Bentley Software
- Bentley Prerequisites for Desktop applications Readme
- Bentley Prerequisites for Desktop applications [312 Mb]
- Bentley Microstation V8i [789 Mb]
- Bentley Inroads [212 Mb]
- Bentley MX [973 Mb]
- Bentley SewerCAD [279 Mb]
- Bentley SewerGems [37Mb]
- Bentley StormCAD [282 Mb]
- Bentley WaterCAD [241 Mb]
- Bentley WaterGEMS [359 Mb]
- Bentley WaterGEMS Patch [8 Mb]
- Liquid Technologies
- Liquid Technologies has kindly donated Liquid XML Editor for use in our Labs.
You can download a free trial version of their Liquid XML Editor from this link:
Liquid XML Editor
- Note: You must follow the directions in the Student License Guide below to install MatLab. Please take special note of the required email address – it must be your UWS student email address!
- Note #1: You must use Internet Explorer to download Microsoft software
- Note #2: You must be currently enrolled in at least one SCEM unit to download Microsoft software
- RORB (Runoff Routing Software)
- RORB (link to Monash University)
Wattle Software has kindly donated XML Writer for use in the SCEM computer labs. They are also offering a 50% discount (75% discount until the end of July 2015!) to UWS students that wish to purchase XML Writer for their personal use. Click here for the phrase to insert into the comments field on the order form to activate the discount. XMLWriter (including a free, 30-day trial version) can be downloaded from http://www.xmlwriter.net